Type your paragraph here.
Planning Your Financial Future
Financial planning is one of the most important things you should do now and for future generations. Our Team will help you decide how to achieve, and protect, your financial goals. We work with leading Wealth Management firms and can offer you their unique approach to diversify to more 'hard assets' in your portfolio , and when appropriate, 'internationalize' your assets as appropriate to help increase your wealth and reduce risk, all within a Multi-Generation plan. We help you minimize taxes, and avoid capital controls, and confiscation by the U.S. government, while bringing access to worldwide investments. Contact Dave to schedule a presentation.
(Scroll Down for more .....)
The USA is in grave economic peril and it is time to consider protecting your wealth by:
1) Internationalize your assets. Convert your cash, bonds, annuities, CDs, and other assets out of the US Dollar to denomination in a stronger foreign currency issued by a country with low debt and spending, and a strong economic future,
2) Work with us to purchase a multi-generation plan from our Wealth Management partner to reduce risk, minimize taxes, and avoid confiscation and controls,
3) Purchase precious metals as an 'Inflation Hedge' against losses in the value of currency. Take physical possession of your metals; a) because 'paper gold' stocks, and ETFs can disappear or have no 'backing', and b) store where the the government can't confiscate it (domestic vaults and banks are easy for them to lock-up).
(Read more on the 'About' and 'Services ' pages of this site.)
1) We will muddle along and GDP will taper down. Our children will have a lower standard of living than we had in the 1900s.
2) There will be a rapid downturn and depression, but it's hard to tell when.
3) Congress will fear a crash and vote to end the US Dollar, and become about 20% of a new world currency (a 'basket of currencies' ) run by the IMF. This means we will no longer be the world's primary reserve currency and thus cannot create money to pay our bills.
4) The President will start a war (any reason or fake event will suffice) so all bets and debts are off! Whether we win or lose, we will emerge broke and in a depression.
No matter which of the above happens, or some other calamity, the USA is in grave economic peril and it is time to consider protecting your wealth. Read the column to the right. Thanks